Thursday, March 3, 2011

Looking for Alibrandi - Chapter 31-32

Plot summary


Josie has graduated from high school and she starts a new life, with uni, Michael, Christina and her Nonna. Even though she is still sad about Jacob she still thinks that they would be back together one day.

Challenges faced by the Character(s)/information revealed about character(s)



Important Quotations


"But I love Michael Andretti more and more every day. I love him double to what I did maybe a month ago yet I see his faults now too." (pg 259)
"I do believe that one day I will be with Jacob Coote again. So I took the card out of the garbage and put it on my mantelpiece." (pg 260)
"I've figured out that it doesn't matter whether I'm Josephine Andretti who was never an Alibrandi, who should have bee a Sandford and who may never be a Coote. It matters who I feel like I am - and I feel like Michael and Christina's daughter and Katia's grand-daughter; Sera, Anna and Le's friend and Robert's cousin." (pg 261)
Personal Response


I think Josie is really strong and that her new life may lead her in other things that she hasn't been through before.

Definition of 3 difficult words encountered



No comments:

Post a Comment